19.5.11

RAMMSTEIN set list for US 2011 tour: the interactive version!


It's like really being there. Unless you're actually going to be there.



In honor of the Rammstein concert that is to be held at the Forum in LA tomorrow (which I am going to freakin' be at, w00t for me!), I decided to post the set list for the most incredible band that has ever existed. Not familiar with the song? No problem! You can hear them all here!

Rammlied:
B*******
Weidmann's Heil*
Keine Lust*
Weisses Fleisch
Feuer Frei

Wiener Blut

Frühling in Paris

Ich tu dir weh

Du riechst so gut*

Benzin

Links 2-3-4*

Du Hast


Pussy

Sonne*

Haifisch

Ich Will*

Engel

*=favorite song of mine!

2 comments:

  1. I went to this show with my roommate...And no, unfortunately, they didn't play mein teil or Amerika :( which is a bummer because they rarely tour the USA

    ReplyDelete